Well kids, since we last spoke, I’ve been BUSY…
So far I have
- prepped class shells for a session I’m teaching on Friday
- sent marketing notices for 3 other class later this month
- updated my online task list for the boss
- cleaned out my fridge
- cleaned out and organized my snack cubby
- handled several phoned in problems
- finished the giftie for Gemma (except for finishing touches that require being at home)
- cleared some things off my mini lists on my white board
- rearranged a few things on my shelves
- setup my out of office responder for next week
- made myself a list of things that need to be brought into the office
- made a petite to do list for tonight
- eaten lunch and a few snacks
- made sure that I have all of the handouts and other printed stuff ready for my next 2 classes
I feel like it’s been a very productive day. And now I rest.
As mentioned, I’m on the vacay next week. I wish it was all going to be fun and games, but alas my dearest mother has lined up some activities for me. I still plan to get a lot done. I want to have Gemma’s giftie completely finished and ready to present at her party. I want to get the fucking socks for mom done. I want to get the shawl I started at least worked up to the lace section. And I’d really like to make myself some kind of plan for the coming months as far as crafting. There are so very many lovely things I’d like to do. I keep track of some of them in my Ravelry queue, but there are some ideas for other mediums and some ideas for patterns that I have yet to write. My crafting mojo seems to have come back in full force. Expect to see interesting things here in the very near future.
I’m feeling quite wonderful today and I’m trying to enjoy it as long as I can. As with all good things, this too shall come to an end. I’m just trying to take advantage of having energy and feeling productive as long as possible.
Josh is REALLY liking his new job. I managed to get to talk to him at all three breaks today and he seems happy. That never happened with the other job. Never. And as I mentioned this morning, he’s doing VOLUNTARY overtime. He likes it. He’s happy and that makes me happy.