, , , , , , , , , , ,

I’m back at work this morning and trying to plan my attack.  We have a very large class coming up that starts next Friday.  We’ve all been scrambling to get things ready.  I need to put the finishing touches on my part this morning if possible.

Yesterday was actually pretty good for being an off day.  Josh and I just kind of hung out and took it easy, each doing our own thing.  I got all of that knitting and some laundry done, which made me feel good.  I also made an appointment with my GP to see what’s going on with the headache situation.  I’ve been getting them more and more often lately and it’s really annoying.  Sometimes regular Tylenol helps and sometimes I have to use a pill called Relpax, which is specific for migraines.  I just hate having to take any extra pills.  I just hope we can figure out what’s causing this so we can get rid of them.  This morning I’m trying a little extra caffeine as I know that’s a key ingredient in most of the over the counter migraine meds.

I feel like I’m making really good progress with the Christmas knitting, but I keep adding more things I want to make.  This weekend I measured the brat’s feet so I can make her a pair of socks and then Josh told me yesterday that the hat I made him last year is too warm to wear unless it’s sub-zero outside.  I already have the pattern picked out and I’ll get the yarn with the big order I’m placing on Friday.  It shouldn’t take too long to make.

Right now I’m trying to work on the things I already have the supplies for, which helps.  I don’t like having down time when I’ve got so many projects that need to be done.  I even spent some time working on Josh’s sock this morning before work.  I just pretty well can’t stand just sitting still anymore.  I feel like I should always be doing something.  I guess this isn’t a bad thing.

At least the sleep situation seems to have sorted itself out.  I take the Melatonin around 8 and then don’t really have any issues falling asleep.  Last night I made the mistake of drinking a big glass of chocolate milk before I went to bed so I got up at 10 to pee and the tv was still on.  It didn’t seem to bother me last night though – I fell right back asleep and stayed that way until Josh’s alarm went off at 4:30.  This morning I got up right away and started in on my routine so that I’d have time to knit.  It felt really good.

The mood doesn’t seem to be too bad.  I’m in the “get things done” mode again and that seems to help.  If I keep myself busy enough there just isn’t time to be a bitch.  I think the fluctuations I’m having these days are probably more like what a normal person would have, and that’s really nice.  I hate feeling like a slave to my emotions all the time.