The always delightful merbear74 of knocked over by a feather nominated me for this award 10 days ago. As I am a shit blogger I’m only just now getting to it.
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven things about me:
- I hate my own handwriting. I spend so much time typing and texting that I almost never have to write. When I do I can’t even read it half the time.
- I drink close to 6 quarts of liquids a day.
- 6 of my tattoos include something that flies – butterflies, a bumble bee, humming birds, a dragon fly, and a dragon.
- My eyes change color with my moods. When they’re greenest, I’m happy. When they’re brown, I’m neutral. When they’re gold – LOOK OUT.
- My mom is the only person who ever turned my name into a nickname. When I was small she would call me Erin Angel.
- I have very eclectic taste in music. I listen to everything from Van Morrison to Govt Mule to Barenaked Ladies to Bowling for Soup to Dollyrots to Mumford and Sons.
- I have naturally curly hair and I LOVE IT.
Blogs I’m nominating:
- Pen, Paper, and Crazy
- Raison d’etre
- Living with BPD
- How do you eat an elephant?
- Struggling with BPD
- Human in Recovery
- A Schizo in a Strange Land
That’s all I can be bothered to do right now. Thanks for the honor merbear74!!!