I’m actually feeling better today than I have in a week, so I figured I’d go ahead and do this today. So far I’ve finished all of the laundry, put fresh sheets on the bed, run a few errands, and made my own salt scrub. If it turned out as good as I think it did I’ll post the recipe tomorrow.
- Be able to put $25 into savings every month and leave it there. Done. I actually put an extra $100 from my state tax return into savings and I’m hoping to be able to leave it there.
- Get enrolled in the Technical Communication graduate certificate program. Done. I’ll enroll for my first class tomorrow morning.
- Only buy yarn when I have a project selected and ready to start. Good so far. I only got yarn that I needed, nothing extra. And I stayed within my budget.
- Work on my book at least 2x per month. I wrote on the other blog 5 times in February. It’s not so much looking like a book right now, more like the entirely mental version of what I write here. It still counts though.
- Take better care of myself by taking my vitamins more regularly and exercising more often. The vitamin thing is pretty well a done deal. I’m still trying to train Josh as to what vitamins to give me every night, but I always get at least some. Not doing so good with exercising. I just haven’t figured out where in the routine to add it in.
- Start working on christmas presents earlier in the year. I have kind of started – I bought yarn for a present already and I have the pattern already picked out for it.
- Brush and floss my teeth every day. I was doing GREAT with this until I got sick. I’ll get back on the bandwagon tomorrow morning.