1. The Presentation is DONE.
2. The Handouts are DONE and printed.
3. Directions to the symposium have been printed.
4. My script has been printed, slid into page protectors, and assembled in a binder.
5. A cover, including my name and cell number, have been put on the binder just in case I lose it that day.
I’m brewing up a little sumpin-sumpin with Mer for later, so I’m not sure if I’ll be back here with another post tonight or not. But the end is in sight now, kids. I’ve got two more appointments yet this afternoon and then some odds and ends to take care of for Friday (2 classes to teach). And then the summer is MINE.