Nah, not really. More like, “Mama thinks she needs to do what the kewl kidz are doing, again.” Besides, it makes sense, and it gave me an excuse to fuck with Photoshop again.
- Right now I am most thankful that the presentation is behind me. It was a wonderful experience, but I’m quite pleased to be seeing the ass end of it.
- I’m also really happy that the semester is over AND that I’m taking the summer off. I’ve already started lining up some stuph I’d like to do with my new found free time.
- I’m thankful that I actually had a really good sleep last night. I was asleep by 10 and didn’t crawl out of bed until about 7:45. Can I get a “holla?”
- I have actually felt the stress leaving my body. Wow, how phenomenal is that.
- I’ve been (mostly) keeping my need to clean out and organize stuff under control. Mostly. It really is all about the efficiency. I clean stuff like this to make life easier in the long run. Oh dear gawd, I’m justifying it. Fuck.
- I’m thankful that I got such an outpouring of love and support from y’all recently. You’re the best.
- I am really glad that I’m feeling good right now because Mom has been mostly miserable all weekend. We’re thinking it was food poisoning from our Friday night out. Anyway, I’ve been able to take care of her when she needed it and that makes me feel like a good kid.
- Josh’s daughter has been visiting us this weekend and I am super happy that she’s at an age now where she can entertain herself in ways that don’t mean I have to spend a ton of time cleaning up after she leaves. The last two times she’s been here she’s been glued to Rainbow Loom tutorial videos on YouTube on Josh’s computer. Yay for non-messy craft projects!
- I found the flavor syrups I need for the Italian Cream Sodas way cheaper at the little Walmart market, like half the price I’ve found them anywhere else. Score!
- And right now I am most thankful for free time tonight, during which I am fully intending to do my own craft project.
ETA: Evidently I should be linking up with the lovely folks who started this. Oops!