- I got to go on a picnic with my nieces on Friday.
- Josh and I finally emptied our storage unit, well, almost. The only things left are one largish tote with just a few things in it and my grandmother’s rocking chair. The tote just wouldn’t fit in the car, the rocking chair doesn’t have a place at the house yet. I have to give the storage place 30 days notice anyway, so I figure we’ll finish next weekend.
- While cleaning out the storage unit I found some “treasures” I’d forgotten about.
- I made excellent progress on one of my ongoing projects at work.
- I did some of my wicked organizing at work, which I’m hoping pays off later this summer when I finally get time to revise my training classes.
- I’ve been making appropriate progress with my “running” to do list. A little bit each night really does add up.
- Josh and I have been getting along pretty well considering all of the stress right now.
- I finally feel like I’m making small changes that are adding up to our living space feel more like it’s ours.
- I was given the opportunity to say something on behalf of a friend who had been harassed. It felt good.
- Evie Cat seems to be pulling out of the “kitteh funk” she was in.
25 Songs in 25 Days Challenge – Day Twenty Four
A song that you have danced to with your best friend
I am totally cheating here, partially because that’s what I do and partially because I don’t dance. So, this is one that makes me think of my best friend and that makes me smile.
For my best friend and the love of my life, the amazing Josh… Have I Told You Lately by Van Morrison
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time you’ll know that things have not always been so swell with Josh and I. We both have mental health diagnoses, he had an alcohol addiction, neither of us have always made great decisions. But we’ve stuck by each other for 4 years now, and I don’t see any signs of us stopping loving each other.