This is my weekly check-in for Green Embers’ Building Rome project.
Yikes, this did not go well…
Last week’s goals:
- Work up to 30 minutes on the treadmill at least 3 times.
- Get my budget back on track for this month.
- Make a washcloth for Mer.
- Keep in touch with my girlfriends – at least one email every day to at least one of them.
- Continue to make the bed every morning and keep the living space tidy.
I did NONE of that. Oh the shame…
In my defense, I was not feeling well most of the week. I can generally deal with my quirky little body’s “fun and games” but this last week was just too fucking much. Eh, you win some, you lose some.
The theme for this week is “serenity now” and we are encouraged to relax. Now THAT I might be able to do.
Goals for this week:
- Finish the washcloth I started for Mer.
- Make myself a plan for getting things done at work. Starting to slump there and it’s going to bite me in the ass real quick.
- Make the bed and tidy our living space every morning.
That’s it. I don’t feel like I could tolerate much of a push right now.
The good news is that Mom comes home tonight and Josh starts school tomorrow. My life should be returning to normal shortly. Or at least as close to “normal” as I ever get.