- This one is just a pic, but it’s so simple that’s all you really need – binder clips to help organize cords. Brilliant. Josh has what I think is the world’s largest collection of charging cables so this tip has been totally priceless for us.
- 10 tips for storage & organization – this site has some great ideas. Several pertain to kids and a couple to crafts.
- Organization Ideas for Every Room of Your Home – this is a compilation of all sorts of ideas. Lots of pics.
- 14 Useful Closet Organizing Tips – easy ideas with pics. I wouldn’t use all of them, but they’re pretty good. The backwards hanger idea is pure gold.
- 52 Meticulous Organizing Tips for the OCD Person in You – some of these are just ridiculous, but some are excellent. #11 would be great for moms with kids old enough to take care of their own drinking cup.
- 53 “life changing” clothing organization tips – not sure I’d call these life changing, but some of them are pretty damn nifty.
- 25 Craft Room Organization Tips – I got through the first 10 and they look pretty good.
I would hope those would keep you busy for awhile, but if not, just go to Pinterest yourself and do a search for “organizational tips.” Be prepared to clear your social calendar for a few days if you do.