Given how ridiculously busy I was last week, I feel really good about the progress I was able to make. It really does help to make these goals easy enough to attain, but something that will require some concerted effort. I’m going to start something a little new this week – Established Goals. This will be goals from previous weeks that I’ve been able to achieve and want to become part of my permanent routine, like keeping up with my med management or financial goals (when I feel like I’m ready to tackle those).
If you’re at the place where you feel like making some goals and having a bit of accountability makes sense for you, join us. This week’s theme deals with finding the good in life, an idea that is near and dear to my heart.
From last week:
- Tidy up the living space and make the bed every morning before leaving.
- Take my morning pills every day.
- Spend time doing creative shit at least three times this week.
- The only morning this didn’t happen was Thursday and that was because I wasn’t here.
- I did the happy alien drawing for Juls and then on Sunday did a bit of rearranging of pretties/redecorating in our living space, which I think counts. But that was really only twice as far as I’m concerned. Not bad, but I’m going to try again.
The next set of goals:
- Spend time doing something creative at least 3 times this week.
- Start scanning our photo prints.
- Clean up my files in Dropbox.
- Try to find one good thing which has happened each day, make a note of them, and share with you next week.
Established Goals for every week:
- Take pills every morning.
- Make bed and tidy living space.