We’ve already talked about my 13 tattoos, so that’s not it. I think it’s relatively common knowledge that Josh is my 3rd husband, and that’s not all that weird anyway. None of my hobbies are particularly odd. I’ve been out of the country before, but only once and that was more than 20 years ago. I’m not really all that obsessive about anything and I don’t hoard things. And maybe the hardest part of this is that I’m mostly an open book – I’ll talk to damn near anyone about damn near anything.
Dammit. Who wrote these lousy fucking prompts? Oh, that’s right, it was ME.
I guess since this is my goat-rope, I’ll go ahead and cheat like the fiend I am and give you a list of things.
- My eyes change colors with my moods.
- I graduated high school a semester early to marry my first husband. Our wedding took place 5 days after my 18th birthday.
- I will not drink hot beverages, even in the dead of winter.
- I once had a knitting pattern published in a magazine, a real print magazine that was sold for real money. The pattern was for a hobo-style bag knit out of inexpensive cotton yarn. I still have my copy of the magazine.
- I weigh significantly more than most people guess, even when they aren’t trying to be nice and blow smoke up my ass. Brick shithouse, that’s me.
- I absolutely fucking HATE making unprotected left turns. I will actually drive an entirely different route just to avoid turning left across traffic. Josh alleges that this is, by far, the weirdest thing about me.
- I once had purple hair, and it wasn’t as a teenager or young person. I think I was 34. It was too fucking much upkeep.
- Farmer Farthing
- Knocked Over by a Feather
- Alice at Wonderland
- Not a Punk Rocker
- Rose B. Fischer: Herding Muses
- Green Embers
- The Indecisive Eejit
- Marbles, Dandelions, String
- Fish of Gold
If I’ve missed anyone I apologize, just make sure to add your name to the list.