Top 10 Reasons Mama Rents time with Children (instead of having given birth)
- Bipolar is strongly suspected to be genetic and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- If I don’t get enough sleep for enough nights in a row, I require hospitalization. Babies aren’t known for sleeping in a predictable fashion.
- No one really wants a little version of me running around, least of all me.
- In order to even get pregnant I’d have had to go off all of my psych meds for at least 9 months, probably longer. NO.
- I have a hard time taking care of my own basic needs some days. It wouldn’t be at all fair to a child to have to rely on me for much of anything.
- I’m selfish and if I want to blow all the grocery money on cigarettes and energy drinks no one is going to call Child Protective Services on me.
- There is way too much pressure to pick the right name for your baby. I couldn’t deal with that sort of stress.
- I don’t need a reason to get fatter.
- It’s way more fun to load someone else’s kids up with candy and junk food and then send their little asses home.