Merbear tagged me for this Holiday Touring thingy. Seeing as this is WAY more interesting than anything else I could write about right now, I’ll just entertain y’all with this.
So my holiday is April 20 aka National Weed Day. Oh boy…
1. How many nugs would you smoke on this holiday, if you partook in such a deplorable pastime? Definitely not deplorable, just not something I can do anymore. I was never the one in charge of obtaining the party supplies or loading the pipe, so I’m not sure how large your average nug is. I can say that it didn’t usually take a whole hell of a lot to get me to trip balls.
2. Would you see unicorns prancing in the meadow, or something else? I pretty well never saw things from it, though it had a very predictable effect on me. Munchies, horny, paranoid – in that order, every fucking time. Oddly enough, the only thing I’d be paranoid about was making too much noise while having sex and having the neighbors hear.
3. What sort of marijuana edible would you make to celebrate this holiday, thereby fortifying the snack industry? I’ve never done edibles, mostly because we could never afford to buy a whole lot at once, but brownies have always sounded good.
So now I guess I find my own holiday and two other bloggers to tag. According to the Days of the Year website, my birthday happens to be Common Courtesy Day.
Politeness and consideration for others abound on Common Courtesy Day. Say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’, hold doors open for others, and consider the feelings and perceptions of those around you throughout the day.
Here are my questions:
1. Do you think Common Courtesy is dead? Why or why not?
2. Should Common Courtesy be limited to just one day? Maybe this isn’t a limit, but just a day to really embrace it and remind those who don’t practice it that they really should?
3. What other practices do you think should be considered Common Courtesy?