This came from another prompt which asked, “are you messy? or are you neat?”
Oh for fuck sake, are you kidding me???
- At work yesterday I took all of the k-cups off the little spinner thing and then grouped them according to type of coffee or tea.
- I also emptied the combined boxes of pods and sorted them before putting them into big plastic zipper bags, one flavor per bag.
- When I got home I cleaned out my desk drawer.
- My closet is color coordinated.
- My sock drawer is segregated by type of sock. Holiday socks are also separated.
- My underwear drawer is also neat, the bras separate from the panties separate from the other under bits. Everything is folded.
- It drives me batty if the bed doesn’t get made every day.
- I put my backpack and purse in the exact same place every day. Every. Day.
- Most of the ridiculous little pictures I use here I’ve found on Facebook or they come from Josh. I keep them in my Dropbox account in very neatly organized folders, sorted by category and then more granular by sub-category.
- If my work area feels too chaotic I cannot get any work done until I’ve done something to mitigate the chaos. Physical chaos amounts to mental chaos for me.
- In the same vein, if my brain feels too chaotic I will look for something physical to organize as a way to calm myself.
It’s probably a sickness.