Since I apparently can’t get motivated to do any work while at work today, why not steal an idea from Mer and give y’all a lovely little list of things I’m thankful for right now.
- I’ve got the job of my dreams and I get to work with some of the most amazing people ever.
- My mental health support network is phenomenal. They encourage me to seek help when I need it and they never make me feel ashamed for that. They also encourage me to push my limits (appropriately) and be the person I want to be.
- I have the most awesome friends in the world, many of whom are scattered around the world.
- I’ve gotten back in touch with my creative side lately and found that it really helps with the stress.
- My health is better than it’s been in awhile.
- I’m learning how to set boundaries in appropriate ways.
- I’ve discovered that I actually have much more patience that I give myself credit for.
- Mom, Josh, the littles, and the Cats.
- The opportunity to share some cookies.
What are you fine folks thankful for right now?