Welcome to the return of Top 10 Tuesday! Today’s episode brings you the Top 10 Reasons my Mom is Da Bomb.
- Even when the love had to be tough (for my own damn good) there was always love.
- She has always told me that I could do anything I wanted to as long as I was willing to work for it.
- She taught me the value of manners, gratitude, honesty, integrity, and how to make a mean gravy.
- She roots for the underdog.
- She’s making sure my nieces grow up with at least one solid female role model.
- Even when she doesn’t understand my latest goofy project she’ll sit and listen to me go on and on about it.
- She thinks I can fix anything.
- She supported my decision not to breed.
- She’s been my biggest advocate since my diagnosis and fought for me when I couldn’t fight for myself.
- She tells people who give her shit about letting me live with her how it really does work in her advantage most of the time.
Mom and my cute little 82 year old grandma