Holy hell, where did that week go?
- My training manual for class is currently at 38 pages and I’m nowhere near done. I’m hoping to get more progress made tonight.
- My e-learning piece that needs to be at least 10 minutes in length turned out at only 3:30 this morning, so I need to figure out how to fluff it up a bit.
- I’m not really behind in my school work there’s just that fucking much yet to do.
- I did get a project for work done which was nice.
- My skin junk is acting up. Again.
- Evie Cat had to go to the vet for her Senior Check-up and a thyroid test. $180 later and they think she’s fine, depending on how the blood work comes back. Oy.
- We’ve been home from the vet’s for an hour now and pretty well all she’s done is bathe. On my pillow.
- I’m hatching a plan to use my Lego mini-figs to create comic strips for a project at work.
- Josh just dropped something in the shower, two floors up, that sounded rather like a small atomic explosion. My money says it was a full bottle of body wash.
- The time change happens this weekend and I am Not Pleased. Both the spring and fall changes fuck me up, but the spring is 100x worse. Fuck this shit.
- Have I introduced you to my fern? He’s a Buttonhole Fern and he needs a name. I decided it was high time I had something green and growing down here and the nice lady at the nursery said this little fella would do just fine, and so far he is.