There was some talk earlier (this month maybe?) about doing another 28 Day Challenge. I’m going to do it for sure but I don’t know if anyone else is up for it for or not. The basic premise is this:
- Select a big task, goal, project, etc that you really want/need to do but have been struggling with.
- Break it down into 1-hour chunks to be done each day.
- Every day do that chunk. You can do more but you don’t have to.
- Every Friday report progress on your blog.
- At the end of the 28 days you should have your big project complete and will have a great reason to celebrate.
I’m still working on the details for what I want to do, but I know I’m going to do it. June 1st is next Monday and that’s when I’ll start. Feel free to join me.
If you need more info, here are links to my original list from the February challege and my first update plus Deborah’s original. (this is her awesome idea)