I wouldn’t normally do this, but I have a little time right now and I want to get all of these posts in so I’m just going to do it and put them all together.
For your blog do you basically use Mac or Windows applications. What type of device laptop, desktop,tablet, phone or pad? I pretty well always use a Windows machine. At work it’s a desktop and at home it’s a laptop. I do have the WordPress app on my iPad and my phone, but I tend to only use it to check notifications. I just can’t really type worth a shit on anything that doesn’t have a keyboard big enough for both hands at once.
If you were to treat yourself to the “finer things” what would you treat yourself to? In all honesty, I have pretty simple tastes so when I feel like I need to be pampered it isn’t expensive and I tend to just go for it. My two biggest splurges most of the time are getting my hair colored/highlighted and pedicures.
Can you change a car tire? I know how to but it’s been a hell of a long time since I’ve needed to.
- My mom
- Interesting jewelry
- Nutella Pie
- Comfortable sandals
- Sugar skulls
- Making things with my hands (drawing, knitting, crocheting, Legos, making jewelry)
- Warren Zevon
- Coconut oil (as a moisturizer)
- Learning new things
- People who think it’s any of their business whether another person prefers to have an appropriate intimate relationship with someone of the same gender
- Lima beans
- People who think it’s ok to abuse other people, children, or animals
- People who litter. If you’re going to smoke in your car buy a fucking ashtray and then use it.
- People who prefer to pass the buck rather than assume personal responsibility when they know damn good and well it’s their own fucking fault.
- The smell of Josh’s coffee when it’s brewing. Smells like rabbit shit.
- How trashed sandals seem to make my heels
- Feeling helpless
- People who discount how much of a struggle living with a mental illness really is
- My first ex-husband
What is your favorite word? Fuck
What is your least favorite word? Retarded
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I find inspiration almost everywhere. Interesting use of color, shape, juxtaposition. Spiritually I find that being open to new ideas about the cosmos and what’s shaped it are quite appealing. Emotionally I look for people who aren’t afraid or ashamed to express their emotions but aren’t overly aggressive either.
What turns you off? Aggression, abuse of any kind, people who are convinced they’re right even when faced with evidence that proves them wrong, and people who are rude.
What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
What sound or noise do you love? My nieces laughing
What sound or noise do you hate? Angry yelling
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I think maybe website designer. Right now I know just enough to be dangerous, but I would definitely like to learn more.
What profession would you not like to do? Anything in the medical profession. I don’t have the right temperament for it, though I have a ton of admiration for those who do.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “You never did pay attention, Erin. The bus to Hell is over there. Your friends are waiting.”