anxiety, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, cat watching television, cleaning is a coping skill, Elsa riding a T-rex, family, kids, life, love, mental health, mental illness, moods, motivation, nothing like nieces, stress
I took yesterday off work (mostly) so that I could get a few things done before the kid comes this weekend and so that I could spend the afternoon with my nieces. Thursday night I was kind of strung out from all the medical shit going on so I fell back on one of my favorite coping skills – cleaning. Between Thursday late evening and this morning I’ve managed to get all of this shit done.
- All 3 bathrooms cleaned (in all fairness only 1 is a full bath)
- I brewed my coffee for iced coffees next week
- Cleaned out and organized both fridges
- Did 2 loads of laundry
- Changed the sheets and made the bed
- Watered the plants
- Refilled my pill trays, all 3 of them (those are just mine, Josh has 3 of his own)
- Emptied the cat box, 2x
- Finished putting together my binders of printed patterns – I had started that project Thursday night
- Shredded some paper crap that came out of the file drawer – weeded the drawer out Thursday night as well
- Revised/updated a budget I started ages ago and printed it so that Josh and I can go over it this weekend
- Ran to the one grocery store with Mom
The most exciting news yesterday is that, somehow, I lost 3.5lbs. I’m quite pleased with that and I’m going to credit eating that bowl of mushy seeds and then damn near shitting myself to death with my success. So yay.
This morning Mom and I will be running to the farmer’s market and one other store, and then I believe we’re going to try to finish getting the house stuff taken care of. There’s truly no rest for the wicked.